Marlow White's swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
German General King Ceremonial Saber
- Guard: 24-carat gold-plated brass guard with ruby-colored eyes for the lion.
- Grip: Ivory-colored textured plastic, wrapped with gold wire.
- Length: 32 inches
- Nickel-plated carbon steel, well-tempered with ornamental etching.
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel with gold-plated ornamental brass fittings and rings.
- Total length: About 39 inches
- Protective cloth bag
- Free Shipping
- Alternate Version:
- Also available, a WKC 50th Anniversary Special Edition (limited to 100 pieces) of this saber that is incredibly ornate.
We found other products you might like!