- Coat (unattached braid)
- Bright Buttons
Army Service Uniform and Mess Uniform Buttons
The Hamilton-Finish bright buttons are made by the Waterbury Button Company and are available in both Regular Army and Engineer styles. You can choose either a complete set or an individual button as needed.
Prices are listed in the drop-down menu options.
Some buttons are sold on separate pages:
- Add-on Skirt
- Slacks (with belt loops)
- ASU Long Sleeve White Shirt
- ASU Short Sleeve White Shirt (Class B)
- Black Neck Tab
Female Dress Neck Tab100% polyester and fully adjustable
- Black Beret
- Shoulder Marks
Army Enlisted Shoulder Marks
- Mylar embroidery gold matches the specified #67107 Golden-lite.
- Bullion embroidery rank is gold-plated wire.
- Base cloth is fused black Gabardine.
How to Wear: Shoulder marks (or rank tabs) are worn on ASU shirts, the maternity shirt, the black cardigan sweater, the all-weather coat, and the windbreaker. AR 670-1 refers to large and small (not male or female) and allows soldiers to wear either size in a manner that fits the shoulder loop so that the buttons are completely visible and the Velcro tabs are completely usable in a manner that allows the marks (tabs) to lay flat and not scrunch up.
What size do I Order?
Male ASU Shirts:
- For Marlow White shirts, the large shoulder marks fit size 14 and up.
- Some manufacturers have slightly smaller shoulders, so on other brands, Size 14 may require the small shoulder marks.
Female ASU Shirts:
- For size 8 and down, use small shoulder marks.
- For size 12 and up, use large shoulder marks.
- Size 10 is borderline and is personal preference, though we would recommend small shoulder marks.
We do not stock and sell sweaters, maternity wear, windbreakers, or overcoats, so we cannot definitively recommend a size on these items. Nearly all overcoats and windbreakers will accept the large tab, though. Sweaters that fit a medium frame or smaller will generally need the small tab to allow the tab to lay flat.
Note of Dimensions in AR 670-1 (11 November 2017): The dimensions listed for the base and top width of the marks are correct, but the AR leaves out that these are the INSIDE measurements (as noted on the Institute of Heraldry drawings), so that the marks correctly fits the shoulder loops of the uniforms.
Army Blue Chevrons
- Correct color braid/thread (very important)
- Correct color cloth
- Made of Goldenlite nylon thread embroidered onto the same midnight blue tropical cloth (450 shade) as the ASU coat
- Non-tarnish Belt/Buckle/Tip
- Buckle and belt tip have non-tarnish finish (non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated). Belt is black woven elastic that allows about an inch "give" when worn, allowing for more comfort.
- Regular length will fit sizes up to 45 inches. The Long belt will fit up to 55 inches (only available in male style).
- Male belt is 1-1/4" wide. Female belt is 1" wide.
- Non-tarnish Branch and U.S. Insignia
Non-tarnish Army Enlisted MOS Insignia
- Enlisted Branch Insignia for MOS/Specialty
- Brass with non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated finish
- Includes: Each set includes one U.S. and one applicable MOS/Specialty pin
- Overseas Service Bars (up to 4)
Army Female Blue Overseas Service Bars (OSBs)
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color
- Worn by officers and enlisted Soldiers
- One OSB is worn for each completed 6-month period in an authorized combat zone during a specified combat time period
- Priced per bar..
How to Wear: OSBs are centered on the bottom of the right sleeve with the lower edge positioned 1/4" above the sleeve braid.
- Service Hash Marks (up to 4)
Female Army Blue Hash Marks
- Blue enlisted Army Service Stripes worn on the Army Service Uniform.
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color, on a blue background.
- Hash marks represent years of service, one hash mark stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
- Priced per mark.
- How to Wear: Hash marks are worn on the wearer’s left sleeve centered 4" from the bottom at a 45-degree angle.
- ASU Nameplates (14 letters max, ALL CAPS
Army Service Uniform Nameplate
- Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 1/16" thick
- Maximum of 14 letters
- Quick production! Production time is currently 1 business day.
Minimum quantity is 2 nameplates.
2 for $10.00, 3 for $14.00, 4 for $17.00
- We can also do bulk orders for a discounted price
- Free Ground Shipping
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsHi I recently commissioned as an HPSP Army Vet, and I wanted to know if I could have help getting dress uniforms. With sizes and all. Thank youQuestion by: Kelly McCormick on Mar 29, 2017 3:50:00 PMYes, Ma'am. We are happy to help.
We invite you to send your height & weight, along with your chest, waist, and hip measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will view your sizes and provide you with the best option based off the information provided.Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on Mar 30, 2017 3:16:00 PMTwo questions -
1) what is the estimated delivery time for ASU Enlisted Package?
2) what if the coat size is wrong?Question by: Mitchell Cohen on Apr 25, 2017 4:01:00 PM1) We will ship standard delivery orders for ASU's within 24-48 business hours. We are closed on the weekends and do not process any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday until we get back to the office on Monday. Express orders will generally ship same day if ordered by 12 noon CST M-F.
2) If the coat size is incorrect, & you selected the size, then you will need to send the coat back for exchange. If the coat size was adjusted, and you requested us to change the size based on your measurements, then you will need to pay for the "standard" shipping back to us for an exchange, and we will pay for the shipping back to you.Answer by: Hannah Aaron (Admin) on May 1, 2017 11:40:00 AM