Female Army Blue Hash Marks
- 1 per every 3 years of completed service
- Worn on the Army Service Uniform
- Enlisted only
- Blue enlisted Army Service Stripes worn on the Army Service Uniform.
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color, on a blue background.
- Hash marks represent years of service, one hash mark stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
- Priced per mark.
- How to Wear: Hash marks are worn on the wearer’s left sleeve centered 4" from the bottom at a 45-degree angle.
We found other products you might like!