- Capps® Commanderl™ Uniform Oxford, Style 90258
- Black leather
- Removable dual-density cushion insert, DRILEX lining
- Oil-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Widths: D=Regular, E=Wide
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made in U.S.A. Men's issue shoe with government certified approval for ALL Armed Services. Approved by the Uniform Board, and by Police and Sheriff's Departments Nationwide.
U.S. Navy certification number 15B26-002226-75-27
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: SSG Syler on Jan 24, 2018 8:26:00 PMBoth the leather & hi-gloss shoes sole have a "Goodyear welt construction" with an oil-resistant polyurethane outsole.
"Goodyear welt construction" involves stitching a welt (a synthetic leather strip) to the upper and a strip of canvas (known as "gemming") cemented to the insole of a shoe as an attach-point for the sole. The space enclosed by the welt is then filled with cork for breathability, and the outsole is both cemented and stitched to the welt.Answer by: Samantha Habbert (Admin) on Jan 25, 2018 10:37:00 AM