- Capps® Colonel™ Uniform Oxford, Style 90253
- Black Shiny poromeric
- Removable dual-density cushion insert, DRILEX lining
- Oil-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Widths: D=Regular, E=Wide
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Men's issue shoe with government certified approval for ALL Armed Services. Approved for use by the Uniform Board, and by Police and Sheriff's Departments Nationwide. U.S. Navy certification number 15B25-001547-75-34
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsQuestion by: SSG Syler on Jan 24, 2018 8:26:00 PMBoth the leather & hi-gloss shoes sole have a "Goodyear welt construction" with an oil-resistant polyurethane outsole.
"Goodyear welt construction" involves stitching a welt (a synthetic leather strip) to the upper and a strip of canvas (known as "gemming") cemented to the insole of a shoe as an attach-point for the sole. The space enclosed by the welt is then filled with cork for breathability, and the outsole is both cemented and stitched to the welt.Answer by: Samantha Habbert (Admin) on Jan 25, 2018 10:37:00 AM