- Solid-cast brass guard, then plated in 24-carat gold.
- Mirror-like “shell” is riveted securely to the guard with the traditional 11 rivets.
- Traditional "French curve" cut that allows the wearer to execute manual of arms.
- Grip: Leather wrapped with twisted gold wire strands.
- End Cap: Cast brass with the Navy Fouled Anchor, 24-carat gold-plated to a mirror-like finish
- Polished, stainless steel, 26-inch blade
- Etched with “CANADA” along with the Canadian Border Services Crest and Coat of Arms of Canada
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Has the fuller (groove)
- Steel insert to prevent sagging when displayed
- Covered in black calf leather
- Pricing: The price listed below is in USD and does not include associated international shipping fees, customs, or related duties.
- Sword Quantity Discounts
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!