Air Force Band Sword & Scabbard
Air Force Band Sword And Scabbard
Developed for the United States Air Force Band, as worn in President Bush's Inauguration Parade, January 20th, 2005. These Air Force Band Swords are identical to the regular, full-length, Air Force Sword except for having a 14" blade and a plain scabbard tip (no sword drag).
- Stainless steel blade
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Scabbard: Nickel-plated steel tube, hand polished
- Fittings: Polished brass, silver-plated and lacquered
- Embossed brass with the Air Force logo
- Nickel-silver alloy
- Cast brass
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping