Many military schools, academies, and law enforcement honor guards use this ceremonial sword. It is identical in quality and construction to the cadet sword provided by WKC to the United States Military Academy at West Point, with the only differences being the plain blade and absence of school crests.
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Sword Quantity Discounts
- Guard: Cast brass guard, 24-carat gold-plated
- Grip: German silver grip with nickel-plated finish
- Pommel: Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Stainless steel, 30-inch blade
- Nickel-plated steel tube, hand polished
- Fittings: Polished brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping!
- The Marlow White Difference
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!