On 25 JAN 11, the Navy Uniform Board (NUB) sent out a uniform board update outlining a CPO cutlass design. WKC has taken the design and crafted this ceremonial cutlass. It is hand-crafted the same quality and attention to detail as our former Navy 1860 Cutlass.
- See Details tab for Cutlass specifications
- Is this Navy certified?
- Solid-cast brass guard, then plated in 24-carat gold.
- Mirror-like “shell” is riveted securely to the guard with the traditional 11 rivets.
- Traditional "French curve" cut that allows the wearer to execute manual of arms.
- Grip: Leather wrapped with twisted gold wire strands.
- End Cap: Cast brass with the Navy Fouled Anchor, 24-carat gold-plated to a mirror-like finish
- Polished, stainless steel, 26-inch blade
- Etched with the four different CPO anchors
- Etched with “U.S.N.” near the leather stop
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Has the fuller (groove)
- Steel insert to prevent sagging when displayed
- Covered in black calf leather
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground shipping!
- The Marlow White Difference