Army Uniform Regulation - AR 670-1
Entire Regulation Documents
UPDATED 31 March, 2014 The Army has just released an update to AR 670-1. For your convenience, Marlow White has included Army Regulation 670-1 on our web site. This is the most recent Army Regulation. We will be posting updates on this page shortly regarding any new information.
Download AR 670-1 (2.9MB) for punitive regulations and DA Pam 670-1 (5.7MB) for more detail. To save, right click and choose "save target".AR 670-1 DA Pam 670-1
The following alaracts are superseded by the latest version of AR 670-1.
- ALARACT Addressing Combat Service Identification Badge Wear Policy (Aug 11) View CSIB Temporary ALARACT.
- ALARACT Updates for the Army Service Uniform (16 March 2011)
View ALARACT 99/2011.
- ALARACT Addressing Service Dress Tropical (Class "B" W/Ribbons) Uniform
(28 Oct 10) View ALARACT 332/2010.
- ALARACT Addressing Wear Policy for the Identification Badges (02 Jul 10)
View ALARACT 203/2010.
- Information about the new "ASU" - Army Service Uniform (20 Aug 08)
The Army has announced the new ASU Wear Policy.
- We are reviewing the policy now and will be placing updated information on our ASU Transition Information Center. We will also be releasing information via our newsletter.
- New Logistics Branch (11 Jul 08)
The implementation of the Logistics branch is in process. The MILPER message with information regarding the specifics of the Logistics branch uniforms is now available.
- We now have almost all of our Logistics branch items in stock. View our Logistics Branch informational page for specifics.