Army Uniform Regulation - AR 670-1
Entire Regulation Documents
For your convenience, Marlow White has included Army Regulation 670-1 on our web site. This is the most recent Army Regulation (UPDATED 3 Feb 05) . We will keep this page up to date if and when future changes or updates are announced.
- Download the Army Uniform Regulation - AR 670-1 PDF (2.9MB)
(to save, right click and choose "save target")
- View the Army Uniform Regulation - AR 670-1 HTML
Specific Updates/Amendments Pertaining to Dress Uniforms
- ALARACT Addressing Combat Service Identification Badge Wear Policy (Aug 11) View CSIB Temporary ALARACT.
- ALARACT Addressing Service Dress Tropical (Class "B" W/Ribbons) Uniform
(28 Oct 10) View ALARACT 332/2010.
- ALARACT Addressing Wear Policy for the Identification Badges (02 Jul 10)
View ALARACT 203/2010.
- Information about the new "ASU" - Army Service Uniform (20 Aug 08)
The Army has announced the new ASU Wear Policy.
- We are reviewing the policy now and will be placing updated information on our ASU Transition Information Center. We will also be releasing information via our newsletter.
- New Logistics Branch (11 Jul 08)
The implementation of the Logistics branch is in process. The MILPER message with information regarding the specifics of the Logistics branch uniforms is now available.
- We now have almost all of our Logistics branch items in stock. View our Logistics Branch informational page for specifics.
Clarification of the "Army Times" Reports on the Uniform Change Decision:
The "Army Times" articles reporting the uniform change inadvertently confused the terms "Army dress white uniform" and "Army mess white uniform." Per SGM Easley, the HQDA Uniform Policy SGM, the Army White Mess Uniform is not being eliminated; however, the Army plans to eliminate the Army White Uniform (a.k.a., the "Dress Whites") during this overhaul of the Army's dress uniforms.