Army Blue Cape and FrogItem Number: 09-900
- 55/45 poly/wool Elastique fabric
- Satin lining, satin facing, and a wool nap back
- Includes decorative cord frog for wear with the cape
- Natick-certified cloth
Officers and Warrant Officers will need to specify their basic branch to designate the color of the satin. General officers' capes will have a dark blue lining; select "General Officer" in the 'Branch' drop down menu.
- Per AR 670-1, enlisted soldiers are not authorized to wear the cape.
- The cape may be worn optionally with the Army Dress White, Dress Blue, Mess, and Evening Mess uniforms.
- Special Order Item: Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production and delivery.
- Female Capes: Presently, we are not offering the female blue or black capes. We are in the process of developing the female blue cape, but do not have a firm availability date yet. In addition, due to an inconsistency in the regulation, Female Capes are not currently authorized. We expect the upcoming AR670-1 revision will rectify this.
- The Marlow White Difference