Male Army Blue Hash Marks
- 1 per every 3 years of completed service
- Worn on the Army Service Uniform
- Blue enlisted Army Service Stripes worn on the Army Service Uniform.
- Nylon embroidered to match the Natick-specified "Goldenlite" color, on a blue background.
- Hash marks represent years of service, one hash mark stripe for each completed 3-year period of service.
- Hash marks are worn on the wearer’s left sleeve
- Sold individually. Select the quantity you need below.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)